|Operating System||Version No.||iOS Version||Download Link & SHA1|
|Mac||V1.1.0||iOS 8.1.3-8.4||SHA1: 4E4573C71C641BAEBD0AC5AC16038E7F3BBF7DB1|
|Windows||V2.4.5||iOS 8.1.3-8.4||SHA1: e802a2925e30e55feed607d98b7b3717a32ced9e|
|Windows||V1.3.0||iOS 8.2 Beta2||SHA1: 54687293AA915DA0660CD34DFDD538DF832D9236|
|Windows||V1.2.1||iOS 8.0-8.1.2||SHA1: CE40B057977D845D68AEC3CD3008B8EC2F1FD461|
1. TaiG for Mac V1.1.0 fixes the blank screen on OS X 10.9.
2. TaiG Windows V2.4.5 optimize the process of jailbreak, improve the process's stability. Click here for update log.
3. For users who have jailbroken their devices with TaiG Jailbreak Tool V2.0.0, please update TaiG 8.1.3-8.x Untether through TaiG source (apt.taig.com) or 3K source (apt.3kzhushou.com). There is no need to jailbreak again.For the latest information, please follow @taig_jailbreak on Twitter or install 3K Assistant.
4. Users of TaiG V1.0.0-1.3.0, supporting iOS 8.0-iOS 8.1.2, don’t need to rejailbreak. If you want to remove setreuid patch, add TaiG repo (apt.taig.com) or 3K repo (apt.3kzhushou.com), and update TaiG 8.0-8.1.X Untether.
5. Please backup your data before jailbreak because of its unique characteristics. Backup Tutorial
6. Please turn off passcode and Find My iPhone before jailbreaking.
7. If there is a warning of “Storage Almost Full”, please run Cydia.
8. If jailbreak failed, turn off WIFI and try again. If failed again, please use TaiG Pro to restore and try to jailbreak again.
9. TaiG Jailbreak V2.4.5 supports iOS 8.1.3-iOS 8.4 untethered jailbreak. Currently iOS 8.4 is relatively stable. So we strongly recommend you to update your device to iOS 8.4 with TaiG Pro before jailbreak.Detailed Tutorial