|Operating System||Version No.||iOS Version||Download Link & SHA1|
|Mac||V1.1.0||iOS 8.1.3-8.4||SHA1: 4E4573C71C641BAEBD0AC5AC16038E7F3BBF7DB1|
|Windows||V2.4.5||iOS 8.1.3-8.4||SHA1: e802a2925e30e55feed607d98b7b3717a32ced9e|
|Windows||V1.3.0||iOS 8.2 Beta2||SHA1: 54687293AA915DA0660CD34DFDD538DF832D9236|
|Windows||V1.2.1||iOS 8.0-8.1.2||SHA1: CE40B057977D845D68AEC3CD3008B8EC2F1FD461|
1. TaiG for Mac V1.1.0 fixes the blank screen on OS X 10.9.
2. TaiG Windows V2.4.5 optimize the process of jailbreak, improve the process's stability. Click here for update log.
3. For users who have jailbroken their devices with TaiG Jailbreak Tool V2.0.0, please update TaiG 8.1.3-8.x Untether through TaiG source (apt.taig.com) or 3K source (apt.3kzhushou.com). There is no need to jailbreak again.For the latest information, please follow @taig_jailbreak on Twitter or install 3K Assistant.
4. Users of TaiG V1.0.0-1.3.0, supporting iOS 8.0-iOS 8.1.2, don’t need to rejailbreak. If you want to remove setreuid patch, add TaiG repo (apt.taig.com) or 3K repo (apt.3kzhushou.com), and update TaiG 8.0-8.1.X Untether.
5. Please backup your data before jailbreak because of its unique characteristics. Backup Tutorial
6. Please turn off passcode and Find My iPhone before jailbreaking.
7. If there is a warning of “Storage Almost Full”, please run Cydia.
8. If jailbreak failed, turn off WIFI and try again. If failed again, please use TaiG Pro to restore and try to jailbreak again.
9. TaiG Jailbreak V2.4.5 supports iOS 8.1.3-iOS 8.4 untethered jailbreak. Currently iOS 8.4 is relatively stable. So we strongly recommend you to update your device to iOS 8.4 with TaiG Pro before jailbreak.Detailed Tutorial
As we all know, TaiG released a jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1.3-8.3 in June 23rd, 2015. In fact, this tool has been proved, from the beginning, to support untethered jailbreak on all iOS 8.4 beta versions. Considering the final iOS 8.4 was one week ahead and the TaiG exploit won’t be patched by Apple, TaiG kept waiting until the release of iOS 8.4 to provide a fantastic untethered jailbreak for users worldwide.
However, what shocked us is that PP Assistant (hereinafter referred to as PP) team has reverse engineered TaiG Jailbreak Tool in kernel level. PP released a so-called “untethered iOS 8.4 jailbreak” with TaiG’s exploit one hour after the release of iOS 8.4 and provides download through PP jailbreak assistant only by modifying TaiG’s program interface. This is a serious infringement of TaiG Team's copyright. Since TaiG released the jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1.1 in November 2014, this has been the second time PP steals TaiG’s exploit. TaiG strongly condemns PP’s illegal and unfair competition, and reserves the right to use legal tools to protect TaiG’s benefits.
As the leading jailbreak team worldwide, TaiG thinks that jailbreak development is the representative of geek spirit. We only hope to provide freedom to users worldwide. The act of PP violates not only TaiG’s legitimate rights but also the pure spirit. Before PP’s plagiarism, TaiG’s internet was attacked accurately for several times and cut off, while TaiG was working on the final test of jailbreak tool. Currently we are tracing the attacks source.
Finally, we hope our supporters condemn PP Assistant to protect the pure jailbreak spirit.
TaiG Jailbreak Team
1st July, 2015